Throwback Thursday

One year ago today, I was working on my book, Daring to be Daggy - What it's Like Being Unfashionable in a Fashionable World.  This book discusses what kinds of things are in fashion and what isn't; and how people who don't embrace what is 'in vogue' at the time are ostracized and even bullied. 

However, it's not the end of the world for people who can't afford to be at the 'height of fashion' - many styles and fashions come and go, and what used to be old fashioned in the past is 'retro' now.  So, go ahead and embrace your inner 'Dag' if you wish.

Right Now:
I am working on a book titled 'It's What You Make of It: Insights and Understandings of Pareidolia.  For some of you who don't know what pareidolia is, it's a phenomenon that occurs when people see something and it looks like something else.  Examples include faces in household objects, swastikas in floor patterns and 'Satanic' imagery in corporate logos.  I hope to finish it in time for Amazon's big price grab, which could mean huge amounts of cashola for me if I win (as well as a chance for a book to become a bestseller.

Some of these photos were taken on my way to or from work.  However, some of them were taken from screenshots of different websites or apps.

See if you can guess where I captured the original images.

Cheers
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts