Internet favorite 'Grumpy Cat' dies at age 7

Internet favourite 'Grumpy Cat' dies at age 7: The 'surly' feline that brought smiles to many faces through social media has died...

My own 'Grumpy Cat' meme via Meme Generator


This is another meme I like to call Naughty Puss - she has an expression not too much unlike The Grumpy Cat but is more 'smug' rather than grumpy.



The picture below is the Naughty Torti (Tortoiseshell cat) I was inspired by, who had a very angry or mean facial expression.  This one looks even more 'judgy' (judgemental) and like a sociopath.



Though it's not a cat, I called this animal The Grumpy Cow because of her facial expression.



How Now Brown Cow!!!


And Never Mind the Grumpy Cat, here's the Grumpy Cow!!!  The slogan was inspired by a Sex Pistols album I have listened to frequently.





The original Grumpy Cow (this also served as much inspiration for me as what the Grumpy Cat did).



Another one of the Grumpy Cow: this time the Grumpy Cow is being milked and is not happy about it.  The idea of the cow's 'balls' (udder) and 'four socks' (teats) came from a time when I was on a family holiday - we were staying at my Nanna's and Pop's place (which was in a caravan park) and the van was right next door to a cow paddock.  There were these cows that came up to the fence, and then some boys staying at the park and started making fun of the cows, saying, 'Look at the balls with the four c***s!!!'  My Nanna (God bless her) got very annoyed at them and told them off, and they stopped and went away (thank goodness).  But I could imagine what the poor cows must have been thinking if they could understand what the boys were saying about them!!!

Anyhoooooooo....  This is another picture that inspired the second these subsequent two Grumpy Cow memes.  If you look very closely, you can see the milking machine attached to its udder.

This one shows a cow being milked when I was at Ekka in Brisbane (their mid-year equivalent of our Royal Easter Show).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Industry Exposed Part 1 – Misuse and Abuse of Esoteric Symbols