Now available in two other languages


You heard that correctly - Tarred with the Same Brush is now available in German and Italian.  The reason being is that I know Metal is very big in parts of Europe: most of the Northern European countries like Germany, Sweden, Norway, and Finland (can anyone think of any more Scandinavian nations) as well as some Central/Eastern European nations like Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic?  And the Mediterranean - Spain and Italy especially.  

Already, any readers who can speak and read English can buy the publication or borrow it through its 'online library' (where they can try before buying).

Now I'm trying to branch out into other markets, particularly in Europe, where Metal is either very big or is taking off.  But there's other markets outside of Europe where people might speak those languages - French, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese are examples of languages spoken outside of Europe.  Even Italian (sometimes, there's alot of Italian speaking people in the U.S. for instance, especially in New York).

As far as other countries go (outside of Europe) that Amazon has markets in Japan, China and India - but I can't speak a word in any of those languages, so trying to do a spell check in Word won't be easy.  It's much easier to stick to Romanized Script to begin with).   All I know is that Metal is big in Japan, and the Chinese and Indians are slowly starting to catch on.  Only time will tell I guess.

Anyhoo!!!  I have some more ideas on the boiler right now, that I plan to make available next year.

Isn't it Wonderful is on of these.  I hope to release it in the new year.

And another one (which I was going to release on my birthday but decided to put it on hold) was Designing with Colleen - Part 1.  The reason for putting it on hold was that it wasn't turning out like I hoped it would (i.e. it didn't look good).  So I decided to unpublish it and wait a while until I can fix things up.

See how much more time I have now that I'm not on Facebook so much?

Enough time to do interesting things like this.  Also it helps to be on leave.

Anyway, enjoy.

Cheers

Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts