Throwback Thursday: Acquire and Develop Conceptual and Technical Skills

There are no special occasions right now to warrant any specific posts and ANZAC Day is still more than a week away.  So I had better get cracking if I am to do something for that occasion.

Anyhow.... Starting to sound like Big Red now (the World's Scariest Feminist, apparently). 😁

Here are some Mind Maps on Stars: I did these for one of my subjects in Graphic Design titled '30526a: Acquire and develop conceptual technical skills'.  This was for Learning Activity 3.




 Below is the Mood Board titled 'Stars'.

Made by me using Google Draw

Here is what I wrote for Learning Activity 3:

I chose the concept of 'star' because it has many meanings.

A star can be any of the following:

1.      A shape – usually a five pointed shape but can have more than five points; a polygon which is inverted.
2.      A symbol using the five pointed shape; also used in religious imagery with the Star of David (Judaism), pentagram (Paganism or Wicca); Associated with traditions and celebrations (Christmas); with ratings and/or achievement, eg gold stars, Michelin stars; or with fame and fortune (e.g. Hollywood)
3.      A celestial body -  As in outer space, the universe or the solar system (yes the sun is a star);
5.      Something that stands out – a movie star, a pop star, the star attraction;
6.      Something that shines – it sparkles, it shimmers, it glitters, it lights up.


As I am not familiar with iMindMap (mind-mapping software), I did mine simply on A2 paper, using felt-tipped markers (Textas), and using colours for the things I had associated with stars.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that.

cheers,
Colleen 
⚝☆✡✦✧✩✰✴✵✶✷✸✹❂٭⋆⍟☪✪✫✬✭✮✯⭐⭑⭒🌟🌠🔯🟀🟂🟃🟄🟆🟇🟈🟉🟊🟌🟍🟎🟐🟒🟔۞🌃🝒⍣

Comments

Popular Posts