Screen Sagas (Part 2)

This is part 2 of this story on my computer monitor: Screen sagas. I called on to the people who fixed my computer yesterday afternoon (I think the name of the place is Aus Computers).

They said to bring it in anytime and I said I would bring it in some time this week.

Possible causes: the screen may have actually burned out, or maybe it is incompatible with the new computer. If it is going to cost me more to get it fixed, I would be better off to buy a new one. The guy there said he would test it to see what is wrong.

They have two new monitors available for sale - both are Samsung brand. Mine is a Dell brand, the new computer is a Lenovo, so I have yet to see how it pans out.

I was going to take it in this afternoon but I ended up oversleeping and not left myself with much time to take it to the shop. Otherwise, I would have been dancing!!!

But, alas, another day without a screen :(

Them's the breaks :/

Cheers,
Colleen

PS Below is my SNHJ face :D

Comments

Popular Posts