Product review - The Trifecta


I don't talk much about jewellery making in art because crafting jewellery is not my speciality. However, I love jewellery and of late, have been fascinated by the 'old' religions, sacred symbols and mysticism.  Maybe this makes me a 'devil-worshipper' and/or a 'God-bother-er' (I'm probably both because I can be both 'naughty' and 'good' in real life), but the Illuminati is neither of these.  From what I know, the tenets of the Illuminati are related to fact-finding, research and critical thinking and analysis - things which may be good or evil, depending upon the purpose for which they are intended, and are not totally related to the tenets of either the Bible or the 'Satanic' Bible or any other religious books.

So, what is it about this product that fascinates me?  The trifecta (three talisman pendants in Gold, Rhodium and Iron) come in a beautifully-carved wooden jewellery box.  All three talismans have the four components of the eternal circle, the guiding light, the all-seeing eye and the pyramid (triangle). This is seen in the fronts of Masonic Temples and on the US dollar (as the Eye of Providence), the Eye of Horus and pyramids have prominent places in Egyptology (art, archaeology and history) and I have seen these symbols in many movies, trailers, music videos and other film clips (even the intros for movies which are associated with the movie studios).

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I had ordered the Trifecta just over a week ago and received it today: I loved the fragrant smell of the wooden box when I opened it.  It took my mind to those shops where they sell alot of handicrafts and beautiful jewellery, and which smell like some fragrant essential oils.  Kind of like some 'hippy dippy' fragrance, like patchouli or sandal wood, which takes me to some exotic faraway place like India, which I have yet to see.

So, right now (at this point in time), I am wearing the Rhodium talisman (Rhodium supposedly the 'metal of the moon' because of its reflective qualities).  Me being on night shift, I have to cope with the 'lack of light' in my life, and this is what they said that prompted me to wear it.
In Illuminati symbolism, Rhodium is the metal of the moons. Found on Earth in rare supply, it shines with a silvery-white surface that immortalises the power of this planet’s lunar companion. Even in the darkest times, the moon illuminates humankind and brings harmony to life's most ancient unity – the hallowed bond between the dark and the Light.
Rhodium is supposedly a very rare metal like platinum (white gold), and whether or not is has been discovered on the moon, I do not know.  But here is an article on white gold:

And like most good products from reputable sources, whether you are eating or wearing them especially, they come with allergy advice and health warnings - and when you wear jewellery, especially if it is gold or silver plated, there is always the possibility of tarnishing and nickel strike. This can, in turn, lead to contact dermatitis (rashes) and other ailments.  However, I don't know everything about the metal, and I won't even go into the chemical compositions because they are all so complicated (I will leave this up to my sister, who is a qualified high school science teacher and knows alot more about chemistry than what I do).  She has a blog by the name of Defying Gravity, so it's up to her to explain everything there.  Alternatively, there is a Wikipedia article on Rhodium, which is very comprehensive and there are links to other websites and articles of interest.

The 'damage'?  The total cost of this product is $55.00 US dollars - the cost of either a gold or rhodium talisman is $20 US dollars.  The price of the iron talisman is $12.  The grand total is $80.00 - this includes the price of shipping (postage and handling) of $25.  This cost me $105.18 in total when converted to Australian moolah (and probably includes the transaction fee as well).

Value for money?  Well, if the products are as good as what they say on their site, then I expect the worst that can happen is that I will have a pretty ornament to wear, and I will understand the meanings of the symbols and how they are related to luck, prosperity and the betterment of oneself and the human species.  If the products are anywhere nearly as good as what they say they are, they also won't tarnish or go yellow, and I won't suffer from contact dermatitis or nickel strike (as I have been prone to various skin conditions of late), and the rhodium will protect against that.

If good luck, prosperity and the other things that make life worth living come my way, then even better, and I will have the Talisman (in each of its three forms) to thank.

cheers,
Colleen

PS Here are three other article reviews you might find worth reading:

Comments

Popular Posts