Photomedia - Part 11

My previous Progress Challenges called for composited images (which include my sea creatures. My target audiences/markets are many: beginning with postcards and t-shirts for tourists, with the intent of extending to tourist organisations; government departments and anyone with an interest in marine conservation.

Here is the image that I composited today - I could use that on a t-shirt.  Has anyone got a good title for it.  Otherwise, I'm going to call it 'Gotcha!!!'

Gotcha!!!
2015 (c) Colleen Sedgwick




I am probably in the 'refinement' process right now as far as my milestones go - but these are four t-shirt ideas I have come up with.

The dimensions for my Hammerhead are 278 x 313 mm, and the file is 173 KB (kilobytes) which makes it easy to upload and make available online.

I saved most of my files as PNG (Portable Network Graphics) – you don't get the compression or pixellation like you do for JPEGs

The colour profiles are RGB for online viewing and CMYK for print1. If I am printing on fabric (as I am for a t-shirt), CMYK is recommended2.

1DP Best Flow (2015): Colour Space and Colour Profiles, in http://www.dpbestflow.org/color/color-space-and-color-profiles

Comments

Popular Posts