Still Busy with Journalism/Radio/Media studies

 And I also have a new blog for TAFE (where I am studying Journalism and Radio).  Please check it out.

Colleen Sedgwick for TAFE Media

Screenshot

The first semester for 2024 has ended.  Unfortunately, my work for the subject, Creating Digital Content, hasn't.  One of my assignments or projects is to create a website (using Word Press, a platform I have yet to become familiar with.  I had only completed one Assessment task for this subject and that was to create a vertical social media video.  I completed this for Vivid Sydney (which wasn't quite as 'Vivid' as I expected it to be).  

However, because the course I am doing focuses on content creation and journalism, it is to be an event coverage, where I have to make it two videos and then a website/blog to showcase them.  I attended an event called Floored '23.  I had to make a video of me interviewing one of the participants of this event (which was a design contest for Interior Design students for TAFE NSW, and all contestants had to make hand-tufted rugs for contest).  I also had to do some vox pops ('voice of the people') for my Radio and Podcasting subject.  

And I videoed some footage of the place, which was the showroom with all the design pieces of the furniture and not just the rugs that the students had on display.  Some other people also took footage of me, and I had 'bloopers' of myself not interviewing people 'properly'.  Could this be considered 'Behind the Scenes' footage?  Who knows?

Anyhoo - this is what I have done so far.  Click on the link and feel free to leave feedback.

cheers,

Colleen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Internet favorite 'Grumpy Cat' dies at age 7

Music Industry Exposed Part 1 – Misuse and Abuse of Esoteric Symbols