Throwback Thursday: Vivid Sydney 2019

Throwback Thursday

This is a blog entry I made 3 years ago when I went out to see Vivid Sydney.

My biggest regret back then was not seeing more of it.

The big centrepiece at Darling Harbour back then was a big light and sound show on Cockle Bay Wharf with a big recycled robot and was about Climate Change.

I gave rave reviews about that event and after that, I made a promise to myself I would not only try and attend each year but also see as many things as I could that are on display.

So far, I went out at least once every weekend and did something a bit different for each time I went out.

I only didn't attend the last two years because it was cancelled twice - because of COVID19!!!

Anyway, click on the link above and tell me your thoughts.

Cheers
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts