TGIF - Vivid 2019

Enjoyed this ever so much last night, and the Robot Space Land was one of my favourite exhibits at Darling Harbour.

The robots are made out of recycled cars and parts, and shipping containers and light up to the beat of the music (by Pee Wee Ferris). The title of this track is the Robot Space Land Soundtrack.

Here is how it appears during daylight hours.





And this is what I was able to capture at night.


Other exhibits include the Under the Milky Way, See What I See, Alien Visitor (my second favourite exhibit), and some inflatable mushrooms (which vibrated when I touched them).

The only real spoiler was that my camera battery ran out of power and went flat, so I could not film anything or take photographs, and then my iPhone (which I then tried to film the Robot Space Land on) ran out of memory space.  Hence, I couldn't film or take photos of the inflatable vibrating mushrooms.

Them's the breaks :/

Anyway, I put together a compilation video of the thing for everyone's viewing pleasure.  I might put it up on Facebook and/or YouTube.

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts