For Throwback Thursday

Though today is Saturday, I was offline until yesterday afternoon.  Hence, not able to make posts on Thursday evening.

Hopefully, I will have enough pics in my Google photos cache.  Plenty to choose from too.

This is one of my photos from that folder, titled the Sickie Monster (like the Cookie Monster but takes lots of sickies, i.e. sick days).

I have been very good this week, and didn't take a Sickie at all.

However, I will be expecting some people to be taking some time off in the near future, so that's one reason for sharing this character.

Also, another reason is that at about 7 years ago, I bought the iPod Touch and downloaded the Talking Carl app and its affiliates, Sleeping Carl, Drawing Carl and Talking Gugl.  This was made using the Drawing Carl app.

I thank my friend Kathy for introducing me to him.  The character, Carl, is very funny and talks in a funny voice, does somersaults, and even burps and farts.  I even made a video (which I uploaded to YouTube, called Farting Carl).  Be sure to check it out.  Here is the link: https://youtu.be/K86b-IiYlA8

Cheers
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts