Throwback Thursday: Bummed 💩💩💩

1985 (c) Colleen Sedgwick: Elephant missing the toilet
These pictures were done in high school, as you can see.

I don't know what my ISP is trying to do to me but after trying to post things from my phone, I had trouble uploading to both Blogger and Facebook.  SNHJ!!!  I was going to post up some Bitmoji pics, but no such luck in doing so!!!

I am not due to pay my phone bill straight away, so please stop it!!!!  As long as I am paying for a service, I expect the best possible level of service I can get for the price I am paying.  Is that not too much to ask.  Still, maybe they are trying to remind me to pay up.

Hopefully, I will get to the bottom of it soon.  /  ^  \.

Well, maybe not *that* kind of bottom!!!!


Stay tuned for more shits and giggles: hopefully tomorrow.  Hopefully, Bitmoji, or kaleidoscopes, or pareidolia.  Or anything else I am able to bring to you good people.

In the meantime, enjoy this load of 💩

1985 (c) Colleen Sedgwick: A load of 💩💩💩

Comments

Popular Posts