Sluggish Saturday today 🐌🐌🐌🐌

Sluggish Saturday today 🐌🐌🐌🐌
Me feeling *sluggish"!!! 🐌🐌🐌🐌 Picture is made using Bitmoji (like Bit Strips but is an iPhone app)

I blame Alex Jones for this because all I feel like doing is watching YouTube videos, especially those of the 'trendies' and the 'gay frogs'.  LOL!!!  

Only joking, though!!!  Really, I do like him but am distracted and feel like doing little else!!!

Here is the channel that has created these clips, by a video editor called Placeboing.  This is the YouTube channel he (or maybe she) has (seriously, I don't want to make the mistake of 'mis-gendering' people, but maybe because I don't know this individual personally.

The creator of that clip does clips on Alex Jones, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and many other public figures in the USA.  

About Placeboing:

My remixes have been featured on Vice, New York Magazine, Pewdiepie, Markiplier, Slate, Infowars, Rude Tube, Scott Mills, Gizmodo, The Dana Show, Syfy, Trash TV (FR), Nerdist, and many others.
If you'd like to support this channel:
  • Patreon: patreon.com/placeboing
  • Bitcoin: 12tiaJiF7oihP1WoTG4Axea8AKcxWtDSpy
  • Litecoin: LYaUWkManGcAwo5krF1H1hEaZT9sAZPoQr
  • Ethereum: 0x7756BdF1F4115C815bB7408BD02Da3bd83C5C63d

I will most probably be doing a few reviews on videos like this because I find them quite amusing. 😆😆😆😆

Anyway, if you like these vids, support the creator on Patreon.

cheers Big Ears, 
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts