Clever solution to this freelancer's problem

I would have billed the company in question as well as insisted on the said company donating some of their profits to a children's charity; but this chap was generous enough just to insist on the latter.

Ex Buzz-feed employee and comic artist, Adam Ellis, had this to say on Twitter about Coldstone ice creamery:
https://twitter.com/moby_dickhead/status/984531039862353920

Hi , it appears you stole and traced a bunch of my art for a large campaign. Normally I'd send an invoice to license my work, but in this case I'm asking you to make a donation to Inner City Arts to help under-served kids. Thanks.
Due to the number of responses on Twitter, this article was published on Bored Panda.
https://www.boredpanda.com/stolen-traced-art-charity-coldstone-adam-ellis-adamtots/?utm_source=1244943_0_0_0&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=WebPush

After donating some of their profits to Inner City Arts, Adam had this to say on Twitter:
Coldstone has donated $10,000 to Inner City Arts. I'm glad they did the right thing!
Well, so am I (for his sake).  But I would have invoiced them, but that's him, not me. 😖

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts