Attention all fellow marketing students (with OTEN)!!!!

If you are doing the same course as me (Statement of Attainment in Marketing and Communications), and you have read my blog, chances are you may have seen my results for assessments 1 and 2 for 417-418 Unit Cluster.

Good news is that I still got good marks.  Bad news - unfortunately - I have had to take down the latest entries regarding my marks (because they contained the answers to the assessments).

This was due to a request from one of my teachers.  She was concerned I may have been giving away the answers to any fellow students who may have seen my entries.

So, anyway, I will still put up graphics and other stuff related to the 'design' side, as well as share You Tube videos and marketing articles relevant to the topic, as well as to my design practice.

In the meantime, though, I will put up 'visuals' related to the fictitious business they call Premio Pizza (as I did with Facebook) - So expect to have your appetite stimulated by pizza pics and other Italian and Mediterranean delights!!!  😋

cheers,
Colleen

An example of what you can expect to see.

If that doesn't whet your appetite, then I don't know what does?

Comments

Popular Posts