Back in the day - Bald Archies 2014 (3)

An excerpt from that entry:


One the positive side, I did finish my acrylic painting of Kraken/Tony Abbot and it turned out okay. I also sorted through my unused paints, and found out many of my acrylics had dried out, and had to toss them (not only had they dried, but also *solidified* which means I will have to buy a new set now, or at least some colours that I need).  I had no idea that paints had a 'shelf life' but there you go :)

Will have to try out my oil paints now - as I have only done a few compositions in oils, and haven't used them for some time.  But let's hope they last :)

cheers,
Night Owl

On that day, I had finished my acrylic painting and I was going to go out and be 'part of history' with my friend, Kathy J (also my personal trainer at the gym) making a video with her.  It would have been fun but I wasn't really up for it (I had overslept and the weather was overbearingly hot)!!!

Comments

Popular Posts