Wednesday Whinge: Imagine being this privileged!!!

 The mind boggles - I received some 'hate' from someone for:

-

-

-

-

-

Not liking Kylie Minogue....

Yeah, Here's what they had to say.


I was on board with this person until they started having digs at me for expressing opinions that are different.


There's many other pop stars that do achieve international success: Danni Minogue - her sister, also on the Young Talent Time, Jason Donovan (her onscreen co-star), and even Craig McLaughlin (another cast member, also from Neighbours).  All these people have had their start in the entertainment industry - in Neighbours).


Other people achieving international success include: Olivia Newton John, the Beegees, Ac/DC, Cold Chisel, and funnily enough, Rose Tattoo.  I could mention more other pop and rock stars, or movie stars, but they're a few examples.

Gee you don't say!!!




I couldn't have put it better myself.

But I guess I am suffering from Tall Poppy Syndrome.

Furthermore, the person had the gall to go to my profile and accuse me of 'not being an artist' (OK, I am a visual artist, not a musician or performer).  I guess my lack of success (despite my efforts) and my (very reasonable) critique of supposedly the 'one and only global phenomenon' called Kylie Minogue - makes me not only dumb and lame, but also someone who suffers from 'Tall Poppy Syndrome'.

The weird thing is that they don't have ANY content on their YouTube channel.  At least I have content.

I guess the 'Haters are gonna hate', and I am one helluva jealous hater.


Now, if you don't mind, I have more 'hateful' content to make?  And any real followers that come here will appreciate what I have to offer and the true merits of what I have done.

So, if you have come here to admire, then enjoy (and better still, support) my work.

Sincerely

Night Owl

Comments

Popular Posts