Throwback Thursday: In my day (2 Years Ago)

In my day...


That's what alot of older people say - and I would probably say the same thing too if I were another quarter century older than what I am now.

The picture below is probably my earliest memory of having gone to Taronga Zoo.  Here I am with my Mum (holding my sister) and my grandfather (propping me up so I could get a good look of the elephant).  This was because I went to the zoo last week for the first time in ages!!!  And those times, though they might not necessarily be better, were at least more carefree.


Hopefully, nowadays, elephants (as well as other animals) are better looked after than what they were then - especially now that people know a lot more about animals more than ever, so there's no excuse for not taking good care of them!!!

Cheers
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts