The last night of Vivid Sydney (2022)

I did another Harbour Cruise - this time on the Sydney Tall Ships.  I was most impressed with the experience - lovely food (curry, rice and salad), even yummier dessert (gluten free chocolate brownie) and friendly, professional staff.  And I loved even more the idea of going on a tall ship.  I always wanted to go on one and last night was my chance.  So, here are some pictures to whet everyone's appetite for what's to come.

The cruise started at 9:30pm AEST, and finished at 11pm last night, just before the 'party' was over (i.e. Vivid ended).  Until then, I walked from Wynyard station (where I caught the train to), to Barangaroo (to see the Chrono Harp).  After that, I walked to Circular Quay via The Rocks, then took a few more photos and videos until it was time to board the boat.  I was almost going to buy a fluorescent fairy floss but instead bought some (expensive) watermelon and icecream (which was also watermelon flavoured and very yummy).  I didn't want to buy anything too sickly sweet in case it would ruin my appetite.  But it was very well presented and that made it even more appetizing.

Anyhoo, that's all I have for tonight.  I hope you enjoy my reviews of Vivid Sydney in 2022 this year.  Hopefully, there will be some more new things next year that I can say I was impressed with.  And if fate is on my side, maybe I might even be part of it?  After all, you never know your luck in a big city.

Cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts