Harbour Cruise - for Vivid 2022

These prove to be very popular at this time of the year.  You can basically get two lots of activity in one - you get to see Sydney Harbour in the evening, on the water, and it's twice as lit up as what you would normally expect it to be, which makes it even better.  And being the 'creative genius' that I am, get to admire other people's 'masterpieces' - whether they're light installations, projections onto every bare surface available or using other materials like water or dry ice.

And, the projection onto the MCA looks like Doritos, apparently - according to another passenger on the same boat.  I said, 'Stop it, you're making me hungry!!!'

And hungry I was too - and not enough places to go and eat either without having to join the 'mile long' queues, just to buy something to eat.

But good things come to those who wait, and I got to have chicken parmiagana when I got home (the waiting time being the time taken to heat it up in the microwave).

So, lesson learned - BYO food (unless you like queuing for things).

Oh, and don't wear big dangly earrings, unless you want at least one of them to fall off and then you lose them.
Have your ticket ready.  Thankfully, the man let me on.
The above map shows the route I took last night.  It began and ended in Darling Harbour, so anything I didn't get to see last week, I saw this time around.

And sit tight, there's more pics and vids to see.

Cheers
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts