My latest project

This is for TAFE college (for the Screen and Media course I'm doing) and the name for the project is Demystifying Dementia.  It's done using (or trying to use) Adobe xD.   I'm finding it very hard to use that software.  So far, I've done all the pages at the 'Design Stage'.  They look as good as they're going to look, I guess.  Here's how they look.

When it comes to prototypes and sharing, it's a completely different story - maybe I connected a few of the 'wires' wrongly, but I'm finding a lot of 'glitches' when I am testing it out.  This is testing on my Android phone (I've tested it out on my computer before but this is much worse)!!!

Why?
Why?

And why?

I'm supposed to have gotten this done over 2 weeks ago too.

However, if you still like my designs, let me know, but testing the thing out is 'testing' me personally.

(No) cheers, 
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts