A Piece of my Art: Using QR Codes

The COVID19 pandemic has changed a lot of things, including buying stuff and going to different places (if you have to go out).  One of these is scanning QR codes.  Service NSW does this.  So does Australia Post.  So now, I'm finding out that if you do surveys and stuff, you can scan in the code on your mobile phone and it will take you to a particular link.

So, I tried doing this with my artwork and writing to see how it turns out.  Here's the results.

Official site:
Blogger
LinkedIn:Facebook:
Instagram:
YouTube:
My book, Tarred with the Same Brush (after scanning the ISBN code - you can use the QR scanner to do that too):

On Google Books (It actually took me to this code).On Amazon:
On Kindle (for the Kindle Edition).
The QR codes I created also took me to a web search where my books were not just on Amazon or Blurb, but also Good Reads, Google Books, even Barnes & Noble, as well as a host of other sites.

So yeah, the 'mark' is taking me places since uploading nearly a year ago.

Cheers
Colleen


Comments

Popular Posts