Whinge of the Week: Invisible 'Art'

Yeah, pretty disheartening when I (and probably many artists like myself) work hard to get their work out there, so you good readers and viewers can enjoy what I have to offer.  And hopefully pay money for too?

Unlike these pseudo intellectual twats that get paid big money and make bank on what is commonly called 'Invisible Art'.

The 'ignorant masses' who dare to criticize these 'masterpieces' obviously fail to understand what they are supposed to portray.

So now, I'm putting up my own invisible art and you better like it or you're a massive ignoramus maximus from the 10th circle of Hell who'll be punished in the next life for their failure to recognize my ingenuity!!!

So, with no holds barred, here's my masterpiece titled 'Beige'!!!


Comments

Popular Posts