Correction: taking a break from social media

Mainly Facebook and Instagram: It has been a while since I have been on there but I am still communicating with family on Messenger.  I have still been adding to Facebook stories but not sharing them publicly.

Anyway, here's one example of what I have been sharing with family.
Remembering Eddie Van Halen and paying 'homage' via Facebook stories.  

Also taking a trip down memory lane with via the music soundtrack to Fantasia - one of the most elaborate Disney movies I had seen at the cinema.  

As well, there's Judas Priest's drummer, Dave Holland, who was previously from a band called Trapeze.  There were accusations levelled against him by one of his pupils.  It turned out later that someone put the student up to it.  Then the guy passed away and nothing really got resolved.  However, I got wind of Trapeze (who also had members of Deep Purple in the band - Roger Glover and Glenn Hughes).  They definitely sound like a legendary band in their own right.

Anyway, that's pretty much what I have to share with you right now.

Cheers
Colleen


Comments

Popular Posts