Throw-up Thursday: Not impressed with Instagram right now!!!

So annoyed right now!!!

I have been trying to make a few updates and add a few screenshots, only to get this (see below):


I instead, put these up (for the Instagram stories).




Why does it make me sick?

The reason is that I am sick of having to post updates, only to get half-arsed reactions and (worse still) spam from unknown people in my DM's (direct messages).  

I am glad that most of my friends on Facebook and Instagram actually like my stuff (and it's good to have some genuine, heartfelt feedback, whether you think my stuff is good the way it is, or if you think I can improve on something).  But what would be even better though - someone actually buying something from me.

Guys, please!!!

Support!!!  Don't whinge!!!

Keep whinging and you'll get nothing if you don't support!!!

cheers (maybe)
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts