Now available on Kindle

My book Tarred with the Same Brush is now available on Kindle/Amazon, via Kindle Direct Publishing.

The publication is now available as a 3rd Edition because it is available on Amazon and Kindle - but fear not, it still has the same text and most of the same graphics, but just the layout is different, as well as the number of pages.

Anyway, here is the screen shot of the email I received.

I wasn't able to reply but thems the breaks.


Poo bum f--- wee!!!  I wanted to be able to thank them (after all, it's the polite thing to do) but to no avail.

Oh well, good thing is I can get some publicity for this and for free too (or at least at a discount).

And guess what else, it's cheaper to publish through Amazon than it is through Blurb.  Not knocking Blurb, but some things are more to my advantage, including e-publishing so one look at this via their phone, tablet or Kindle e-reader.  For some reason too, it's hard to upload via Blurb.  The staff at Blurb, in case you're reading this, please get it together if you can expect to compete with bigger publishers like Amazon.  Or are you happy just specializing in photo books?  After all, that's what Blurb seems to do best at?

Anyway, when it becomes available in a print version (via Amazon), I will let you all know.

Cheers
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts