Out and about Vivid 2019



Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more updates: Colleen's Corner.

The channel has many short clips I'm sure you will like (if not love) - I haven't done any 'rant' (or 'react') videos or documentaries just yet (they seem to be the thing to do these days with YouTube).  This is for the following reasons: Firstly, I am unsure how to do them exactly, and secondly, there's a chance that someone will complain about me - either by doing a copyright strike, or by accusing me of harassment and/or bullying.  Such complaints (at this stage) would greatly negate the good work I have done so far.

So, meanwhile, you can enjoy what's already up, including two presentations on how to use Web-ex (a video communication software similar to Zoom - something a lot of people use these days), Plasticine Studio (inspired by the Red and the Blue), Isn't it Wonderful and many other surprises using many different social media apps.

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts