No Vivid Sydney 2020!!!

Due to having seen Vivid in 2019 last year, I had high hopes of going to this year's Vivid in 2020.  I even thought about volunteering for it (if not contributing), mainly to increase my experience in the Arts (and quite possibly, my 'clout' in this industry as well).  It would have been a really fantastic chance to promote myself.  

But thanks to the COVID-19 'pandemic', there are limitations as to how many people can gather in a particular place, which in turn, rules it out.  So, alas, my chances of promoting myself are gone.

Hopefully, there will be one next year, and I look forward to it.

(no) cheers,

Colleen





PS.  If Vivid 2020 was happening, what would you like to see (regarding my art work)?  Kaleidoscopes?  Pareidolia?  Psychedelic art in general?  Op Art?  I feel these kinds of work would be most suitable, paired with some 60's or 70's music?

Comments

Popular Posts