TGIF: Lit Kaleidoscopes

In the spirit of Friday night, I thought it would be a good idea to post some kaleidoscopes (one per week) in the form of GIFs - last week I posted a whirling swastika GIF alongside the coronavirus special and the Toilet Fights Back special.  I am sure Hitler would have liked that (or would he)?   

But apart from Hitler's obsession with excrement, there's a wider issue at stake here now with COVID19: that it can be used as an excuse to control the lives of the populace and I would hate to see that happen.  Hence, 'swastika' = 'dictatorship' in my opinion.  I will probably discuss that further in my Rise Above the Rot blog.  

I personally don't have an issue about social distancing and so forth, as I am not a really 'social' person.  But someone else might - any social or family gatherings a person might have had arranged, might have had to be cancelled.  Not to mention the impacts on travel and work (I couldn't even go and visit my Mum a few weeks back because of all this).

However, my sister put up a screenshot of all on Messenger.  Or maybe it was Facebook and she tagged us all in it?

As well, I put up a lit kaleidoscope each week to cheer everyone up who wants to go out but can't.  This week, I put up a beating heart because my heart goes out not only to those people who who can't go out but also those who have fought for our freedoms (war veterans - after all, ANZAC Day is on today, and they've had to sacrifice alot of freedoms the rest of us take for granted).

Also, this is one dancing.
Enjoy.

Cheers
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts