Throwback Thursday: Old and New Designs - Part 2

Part 2 of This Series: 

Packaging and print design for small items.







This is how I imagine my stationery to look using the old logo.

Even older designs

The one below was a mood board that I did for the topic I did on 2D and 3D creations and mock-ups/prototyping during my graphic design course.  The next two were two business cards I designed during my cartooning and illustration course (someone remarked that it was to visually 'busy', that is, it's very cluttered - thought that's what cartooning is about though, to have something that looks very 'busy').  The 2nd business card has an owl, which is supposed to be my 'mascot'




And, now for the new....

Business card
Instagram post (square business card)
Advertising Sedgie Art's 'new look'
Anyway, the new-look designs are made using Adobe Spark.

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts