No money, no honey

Been slack lately.

I have had a very relaxing holiday these last few weeks, catching up and doing stuff I normally wouldn't do when I am not on holiday.

Hopefully I will put up more stuff for TGIF, Throwback Thursday and Caturday.

Unfortunately, I am on 'hiatus' with Patreon and I have not been earning any money from them.  It saddens me to say that, to any potential Patreon 'patrons' out there.  Hence, no uploads to them and thus, no benefits. 

After all, if I want to perform a community service, I would volunteer with an organisation that is responsible for those things, for people 'in need'.  My Patreon account, which is paying me no money, is part of a business (Sedgie Art), and not a charity.  Thus, I am not feeling terribly 'kind' right now because no one is paying me to be 'kind'.

(no) cheers,
Colleen




Comments

Popular Posts