TGIF and updates

TGIF and updates

Keeping all you good readers updated on what's going on in my part of the world.

As I mentioned, my book Tarred With The Same Brush (2nd Edition) is now available through Blurb.  Hence, my enthusiasm for drawing and illustrations is a little low right now.  A few people, including my brother, have shown some interest.  I have shared the link on Facebook.

I am now working on my book on pareidola, It's What You Make Of It.  I spent a few hours on it this afternoon but got annoyed trying to format the text and everything, because it wasn't doing what I wanted it to.  So I cleared the formatting and just decided to add the text until I had enough content to make it worth doing so.  At this stage, it's just all research and writing right now.

Then I was tired and 'hangry', so I switched off and got something to eat and had another sleep.

Now I'm awake.

Cheers 
Colleen

Bitmoji Image

Comments

Popular Posts