Happy Caturday: Psychic Moment

Some black cat that appeared in one of my neighbour's windows.  I don't often see cats in and around where I like, so this is an exception.





And this is an even more creepy cat picture that I took (at night time).  Naturally, the light reflected from the cat's eyes, giving it a creepy look (like it could cast a spell on you or something).  This is not a black cat though - just an ordinary 'moggie' (tabby and white, from the looks of it).


Anyhoo!!!!  I am not kidding - these photos tell a story of a time when I was able to capture these images and it helps to be in the right place at the right time.  But the relevance to this is that cats are associated with witchcraft and the supernatural (or were in the old days) and having some kind of 'supernatural' power may well also be relevant. 

So last night, I had one of those psychic moments whereby I did happen to freak someone out - I had mentioned his name previously, and he goes by the radio persona of The Rock Man.  Anyway, I requested a song by a well-known Australian band that some of you might know of - Australian Crawl and the title of the song was 'Daughters of the Northern Coast' (it happened to be one of my favourite songs by this band). 

His reaction was priceless - he said, 'You got to be s*****g me!!!'  I was not though, and my first reaction was, 'Did I say something to upset him?' but obviously not.  He then explained that he already had that song on the playlist, and I really just took a wild guess.  But it was like he freaked out like I knew something that he didn't think I would.

you gotta be kitten me

And that was not the end of it.  Because the edition was what he called the Groundhog Hour Special, he would play songs by a particular artist every hour (for three hours) - so it was like a 'Triple Shot' but instead of three in a row, it would be three times but once every hour.  It was called Groundhog Hour Special because the artist 'repeats themselves' every hour. 

Anyway, I was going to request Women in Uniform by Skyhooks (another well-known Australian band) but didn't (I just merely thought of it); and he had already played Skyhooks twice beforehand (Women in Uniform was my favourite song of theirs).  Surely enough, Women in Uniform came on!!!!  How weird is that!!!!

I called him and said, 'Maybe you could be psychic because I was just thinking of this song before you played it?'  His reply was, 'Our planets must be aligned or something?'  (Or maybe he means universes)?

But anyway, I kid you not, this really happened last night (or early this morning, to be exact).

Also, if you wish to read the article where I mentioned him previously, you can click on the link here.

Cheers
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts