Throwback Thursday and 4th of July, 2019

Happy 4th of July everyone (especially to my American followers and readers) and apologies for not making many blog posts of late.

Bitmoji Image


2014 (c) Colleen Sedgwick: Drumsticks for Dinner
Seeing that Americans are into fried chicken and 'drumsticks' (the 'shin' part of the chicken leg), I thought I would put this up.  After all, weren't they the ones who 'invented' fried chicken?

Anyhoo!!!  This image was created back in 2014, using an Olympus digital camera and the 'mirror image' function on it.  The reality is it is actually my own lower leg, whereby the mirror image made it look like a drumstick.  I used something similar to this to create my Drumstick image.


Pictured below are the images I created using Bitmoji for the 4th of July last year (in 2018) - so it is a double Throwback Thursday.




Comments

Popular Posts