Happy Caturday and Happy Birthday to my Sister


Though it is still 'Caturday', my sister is more of a dog person, so I decided to include one with both cats and dogs.  And it is her birthday tomorrow as well.


And here is a picture I drew of her dog, Max, back in 2012.


And this is another thing I made, titled 'I Love Snails - Never!!!' because she hates snails.  I did that more as a joke, because she hates snails and had an aversion to them.  This is back in 2015.


The two snail pictures were taken back in late 2016.


Another thing too, was that she was good at ballet and dancing (what is she not good at?).  Here is her in her dance costume.


And this is one of my favourite pictures I did of her, back in 1990.  The original photograph of her was taken back in 1985, when she went to a school formal for year 10.  She was wearing a really nice dress at the time and had her hair done nicely.  I was going to give it to her for her 21st but I wasn't sure whether or not she was going to like it.  I guess she must have liked it because when I photographed and uploaded it, she told he I should leave Australia Post (or at least asked me what I was still doing with them).


And if you are interested in what I had to say about her last year, here is that entry:
 https://sedgieart.blogspot.com/2018/07/all-in-family-my-sister.html

Sorry about there being only one or two cat pictures, but this time, it's more to do with my sister and it happens to be Caturday as well.  Next Caturday will be back to normal, I promise.

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts