TGIF - Slipknot - Psychosocial (Animal Cover)



Bitmoji Image
No, it's hilarious!!!
Bitmoji Image

Yesterday:

I worked on a book that I am writing called 'It's what you make of it' in reference to pareidolia.  One of the chapters refers to the 'Man in the Moon' as well as other deities based on what  people see in the moon's surface.  Another phenomenon related to pareidolia that exists in outer space would be the Face on Mars'.  When I was doing this research, I came across it a week or so ago.  Also, they call people with mental illnesses 'lunatics' because they were believed to be influenced by the moon, and a few days' ago, it was also a full moon.

Now I am writing about this song (originally sung by the band Slipknot) called Psycho-social.  Hahahaha!!!!  This version has howling dogs and other crazy animals in it, which are carefully synchronised to the notes of this song.

cheers,
Colleen 🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌙🌚🌛🌜🌝

Comments

Popular Posts