Not so Happy Caturday


If anyone has been following me on Facebook, some of you might know that throughout the week, a commonplace character known as the Grumpy Cat had passed away.  Hence, I didn't think to put up any cat posts today.  Yes, I am in mourning!!!!

And here are two other 'celebrities' that I felt were worth a mention because they passed away:
  1. The first of these was Doris Day - I didn't know a real lot about her because she was a bit before my time, but she has nevertheless inspired alot of *other* celebrities, including Rob Halford - Surprise, surprise!!!  Who'd have thought that someone who looked as 'bad ass' as him would like someone like her, but there you go.
  2. And the second of these is Bob Hawke - the Australian Labour Party stopped being who they are after he was ousted from leadership.
And now it's the Grumpy Cat (who apparently is not all that 'grumpy' in real life) who is no longer with us in 'person', but still with us in spirit!!!
 
May she Rest in Peace. πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿ

cheers
Colleen 🐈🐱😾😿

This is probably as close to the Grumpy Cat as it gets.

Comments

Popular Posts