May the 4th be with you

Bitmoji ImageBitmoji ImageBitmoji ImageBitmoji ImageBitmoji ImageBitmoji ImageBitmoji Image

Though I don't regularly watch Sci-fi, I have occasionally watched Star Wars - both at the movies (especially when Return of the Jedi came out in 1983) and on TV (where they showed the original Star Wars).  However, I am inspired by the characters and the sets used to film the movie (some of it on location, like the desert scenes filmed in Yuma, Arizona, and some of it in the studios).

As I understand now, the Disney corporation has bought the rights to the Star Wars franchise, so now they have creative control over the content.  Is that good or bad?  I don't know.  But as a true artist, it is easy to feel inspired by Disney and hope to own a theme park that gets called the 'Happiest Place on Earth' (or as some would call it, the 'spookiest' place on earth).

But, regardless, You can see last year's May the 4th here and I hope you enjoy.

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts