Ted Nugent Cat Scratch Fever 1979




Happy Caturday, everyone!!!

I have shared these pics below via Blogger but here is what I imagine what things would be like if my life was more 'awesome'!!!

How I perceive myself in front of Ted Nugent (LOL)!!!!
How I hope Ted Nugent would perceive me!!!
How I would be if I was a DJ (probably playing some of Nugent's tunes amongst many other things I like) 🎵
How I see my life if I had a cat
How I see my life right now 😆


How 'ugly' people see me (because they hate me) 😈
For some reason, I can't stop thinking of Ted Nugent: he was obviously a very good looking guy in his 'prime' (and still doesn't look too bad for an 'old bloke'), and I like his songs too (Cat Scratch Fever being one of my favourite songs by him).  And back then, when people actually appreciated good music (beginning to sound like my parents now - LOL), there was no shame in liking someone like him.  Mind you, now, people focus too much on what he has supposedly done (or not done) like his alleged 'draft dodging' and 'taking advantage' of teenage girls - probably at a time when other rock stars had done the same thing), instead of what he can do or had done recently.  Everyone makes mistakes, and I for one (being the lover of good music that I am) am willing to give credit where it is due.

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy these pictures,

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts