Caturday: You really gotta be kitten me? Yes, lit-er-al-ly!!!


you gotta be kitten me

Bitmoji Image

I wasn't aware of this until now, but now I will be more or less made to post under my previous Blogger pseudonym 'Night Owl' (also called an 'avatar' or 'handle' online, or 'nick name' in real life). Here is what I saw when I logged in to update this blog.


I don't know, maybe for privacy reasons, but anyone with a blog will understand that sometimes, the name(s) I have online are not the same as in real life.  Col Sedgo (my Google + profile) is a variation of my real name, based on what people used to call me at school: Col short for 'Colleen' and Sedgo short for my family same, Sedgwick.  So, yes, I was met with the above screenshot telling me I need to revert back to my original 'handle' for Blogger.


This means that I will have to get rid of some of the widgets on my blog, which used to enable Google + followers to follow me.


Also, under the sharing widget, one can no longer share via G+ or re-blog via Blogger, which I used to be able to do.  The next few screenshots are explain what is going on exactly.






The below profile is my Blogger profile and the 'end result' with the Night Owl 67 profile instead of the Col Sedgo 67 (Google +) profile.


You can follow me here if you still wish to subscribe to my writing because I am still trying to give you good stuff, and you can check out all my blogs, not just one.

cheers,
Colleen
Bitmoji Image

Comments

Popular Posts