Also for Throwback Thursday: I have a new book

Yes, you've heard it!  I have written (or finished writing on New Year's Eve, mind you) my first book.  I feel very proud of myself.

It is called 'Tarred with the Same Brush' and it is based on the thesis I did back in 2006, and is available in both hard copy (as a paperback for $28.11) and as an e-book for iPads and iBooks under Apple (for the bargain price of $3.99 - Aussie dollars too, mind you).

If you are genuinely interested, please visit this link on Blurb: http://au.blurb.com/ebooks/685598-tarred-with-the-same-brush

cheers
Colleen

PS. Here are some illustrations I have done, which I was almost going to include in this book but I decided to keep it simple and have a plain book cover.  If enough people are interested, I may include these (and more).  But in the meantime, enjoy (because it is Throwback Thursday after all).





Comments

Popular Posts