Sesame Street: Listen to the Wind Blow



I am killing two birds with one stone here - posting for Thanksgiving: this is an American, and possibly Canadian, occasion; and have decided to feature the Native American singer, Buffy Saint Marie.

As most of you know, I love both Sesame Street, and Native Americans.  Some Natives (Red Indians, Native Americans, Indigenous people of the Americas, for whatever you choose to call them) may or may not have positive feelings about Thanksgiving (or any other occasions or public holidays that occur in the United States or anywhere else), but it is not my intention to trigger any ill will from anyone who may be descendants.

As I put it, I am mostly inspired by their art work and culture and apologise in advance for any ill feelings.

cheers,
Colleen





Comments

Popular Posts