Spring Special No 2 (The Blue Cocoon)

TBT: Time to emerge from my cocoon!!! 🦋🦋🦋

I love Winter: it is a good time to hibernate and 'relax', to recharge one's batteries and (being the owner of a blue, silken-textured sleeping bag, aka the 'blue cocoon') keep warm.

And yes, it's cold.  Not as bad as in some other countries, particularly those in the Northern Hemisphere when their Winter comes, but still cold.  

So, now, with the weather starting to warm up, it means fewer excuses to snuggle in my 'cocoon' with my 'furry friends' (aka Fluffy Toys).  

Not sure why I called my sleeping bag that, but I guess it looks like a cocoon - a place to rejuvenate and recuperate, where you get to emerge as a new 'person' and spread your wings.  Also a time to become 'social' again, where you aren't hibernating, and you are more 'beautiful' (you feel more beautiful and look more beautiful to others).

In other words, with a bit more rest and beauty sleep, you wake up refreshed and ready to take on the world, just like a butterfly would.  You just don't get to eat and sleep like a caterpillar.  You get to do more than that.  That is always a beautiful thing to me!!!


Comments

Popular Posts