Apologies for last Friday - no TGIF

This is due to the fact I was experiencing some very nasty toothaches and all I could do was go to bed and sleep it off.

Hence, no TGIF for the 7th of September.



Anyway, that'll teach me to look after my teeth a bit better than what I do!!!!

Apart from that, here are two pictures I call Teeth Daisy (or is it Tooth Daisy?  I don't know).  Hope you enjoy!!!



It has been a while since I did these (back in 2013 when I first bought my iPod Touch).

And here is another one (of my beautiful smile, that is).


That is where my 'tooth daisy' pictures originated from.  Below is the original of that:


See below (I have put up this one as a banner before).


Anyway, hope this is of interest to you all.  Enjoy my lovely bright smile for Friday night.

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts