TGIF: Rude Stuff (Adults Only)!!!

TGIF: Accidentally Curley's Treat

Sample Mania: August 2018




This was one of the songs featured on this programme (it is also one of my personal favourites, and I would have not known of it, had it not been for his show).

2014 (c) Colleen Sedgwick: Bummed 01

2014 (c) Colleen Sedgwick: Bummed 02

2015 (c) Colleen Sedgwick: The Toilet Fights Back
2014 (c) Colleen Sedgwick: Knob Head 01

2014 (c) Colleen Sedgwick: Knob Head 02
This was one of the many episodes that I have listened to over the many years this presenter (who calls himself Early Curley), has put on.  His guest was being abit naughty, so I thought I would post some naughty pics.

The episode was dated 24th August, 2018.

cheers,
Colleen

PS: I was almost going to do these for Throwback Thursday, but seeing the Early Curley puts his show on 2rrr every Friday night, I thought it would be more 'appropriate' to put this blog entry up the following Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts