Happy Caturday and Happy Birthday to my brother

My brother's cat, Whitney (taken in 1996)

Also a special big shout out to my brother:

Happy Birthday!!!! 🎂🎂🎂


So yes, I can kill two birds with one stone here!!!

This is one of the cats he has owned, circa 1990's and early 2000's.  Not sure who gave him that cat, I presume it was one of his workmates, though maybe he might wish to enlighten me on that one.  I don't know what happened to dear old Whitney, but I am sure he could enlighten me on that one too.

Anyway, it was one of the many pictures he sent me via Apple iCloud (photo sharing).  He is also very good at computers and photography, and has scanned in alot of pictures using Photoshop.

Below are some pen and ink drawings of black cats (in 'honour' of Whitney)




cheers,
Colleen


Comments

Popular Posts