Happy Caturday and Facebook Jail



There is a picture of the Grumpy Cat in this πŸˆπŸ±πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜»πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜½πŸ˜ΎπŸ˜ΏπŸ™€

Made using Bitmoji and Photoshop Express.

Anyway, I am experiencing a whole gamut (array) of emotions right now.  I am annoyed, and unimpressed now because I am in (what 'Free Speech' advocates and Libertarians would call) 'Facebook Jail' (English spelling is 'gaol').

Hence, the picture (or collage) of me which includes the one of myself with the Grumpy Cat.

So, apologies to all my Facebook followers on Sedgie Art: I have been barred since 7 pm last night over a 24-hour period and temporarily locked out of Facebook.  On the bright side, however, I will most probably be back on after 7 pm tonight, so please everyone sit tight and don't panic.

This 'Witch' will be back after then. In the meantime, please check out my 'Rise Above The Rot' blog.  You will be sure to enjoy that too!!!

cheers,
From this 'Witch' 😈😈😈

Comments

Popular Posts