All in the family: Happy Birthday to my Nephew

Again, another thing to be proud of: my nephew has just turned 19.

It also looks like he has 'inherited' the family's 'giftedness' and it was only after my sister learned that they (he and my niece) were gifted, that they would be 'home schooled'.

Anyway, fast forward seven years, he is now learning to design 3D (video) games at some college in Canberra.

I don't have any recent 'work' by him, but I do have these pictures in my external hard drive.  These were photographs he took back in 2008, when he was probably 8 or 9 years' old.

This was of him with some 3D glasses (which he received as a Christmas present back in 2007)

This is of me back then and the light split into different wavelengths, thus creating a 'rainbow' effect (he put the glasses in front of the camera that I received for my 40th in 2007).
The end product
He then preceded to take pictures of the rest of the family, including my sister, my mother, my dad and my brother (pictured at the bottom making a silly face). 





Comments

Popular Posts