Stay Tuned: Queen's Birthday Special this weekend.


So far, I have managed to post four entries on this blog regarding the Queen's Birthday long weekend.  Most of these feature the band, Queen; though there are references to other songs about 'Royalty', particularly those with 'King' or 'Queen' in the title.

I gather most of you know who The Queen is, and in most parts of Australia, The Queen's Birthday is a public holiday.

I am also guessing that most of you know who Queen are (the band that hail from the UK and have pretty much been a long time favourite of mine).

So, anyway, don't miss out on this extravaganza for this long weekend.

cheers,
Colleen



1982 (c) Colleen Sedgwick: My Attempt at drawing the Queen Mother (I am not sure where I got the newspaper clipping from but I did this in Year 8 - not too bad considering I was only 14 at the time).

1984 (c) Colleen Sedgwick: Year 10 major work for Children's Book Illustration

Comments

Popular Posts