Throwback Thursday: Tomorrow-land (2016) Poster and Merchandise

I couldn't think of anything until now.

So I put this up.  This is based on a music festival that was about to take place in new locations in Sydney and London.  The name of the Festival was titled Tomorrow-land.





As they were to take place in these new locations, here are the flags for Sydney and London that I did.





To get ideas for both the Australian and British festivals, I did a mind map and mood board for these concepts.


These include different ideas for festivals (like the Future Music festival and past ideas of Tomorrow Land).

I then did some Thumbnails for this idea.




 Here are the concepts that I managed to come up with.




These are done using the flags as a background.



These are done using the vortex as a background with the circles inset with the flags.

The finished products.



Anyway, that is what I can do for one's merchandise.  If you have a concept I can put into action, let me know via my email.  Maybe I can come up with something original.

cheers,
Colleen

Comments

Popular Posts